What You Need Each Day/Uniform
School uniform is not compulsory, but is recommended, any clothing worn should be suitable for the particular season. However, it would be appreciated if, on special occasions i.e. school outings and school photographs, school sweatshirts could be worn. Sweatshirts and T-shirts with the school emblem are available from www.schoolwearmadeeasy.com Second-hand sweatshirts are available, please contact the school office for further information.
Red Crathes School sweatshirt
White shirt or white T-shirt with collar
Navy trousers or skirts (including cord and denim)
All Pupils require:-
- A strong bag in which to carry reading books, homework books and other equipment.
- A gym bag with PE kit consisting of, t-shirt, standard length shorts, socks and gym shoes,to be kept on their peg during school time. This could be needed at any time during the week. Please note that we will use the playground and field as much as possible so tracksuits are advisable for outdoor PE lessons.
- Wellington boots or an extra pair of outdoor shoes for playing in wet weather.
- Waterproof over-trousers or a change of trousers in snowy conditions.
- A long-sleeved waterproof apron
- A sharp pencil, eraser and pencil sharpener
- An old shirt for art work
Please ensure all items of clothing and footwear are clearly named.